[Brmlab] Great Global Hackerspace Challenge

Mitch Altman mitch at CornfieldElectronics.com
Sat Mar 12 01:42:12 CET 2011

Hey Pavol!

Thanks for your request for participation!  I'll forward this to the
folks who will be deciding who the 10 participants will be.  And I'll
get back to you soon.  Best of luck!

Cheers,
Mitch.