[Brmlab] SugarLabs hackfest at the Brmlab in October?

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Wed Aug 17 12:36:12 CEST 2011

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 12:18:46PM +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 11:01, Pavel Ruzicka <ruza at ruza.eu> wrote:
> > I am afraid that there is a conflict with this event
> > http://brmlab.cz/event/kinect_hacking_contest
> > Could You choose another date?
> >
> > See http://brmlab.cz/event/start for free date and time.
> What about 28th-30th October?

This is extended weekend since 28th is public holiday. I'm not sure if
it means people are less or more likely to be in brmlab. :) However,
this may not be a big issue anyway if it will be just around five people
since plenty of other hackers should be able to fit in, just a warning
that you might be not really alone in brmlab at these times.

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis