[Brmlab] Hi from argentina

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Mon Aug 1 17:35:03 CEST 2011

Veronica and Sebastian

I am from Brazil and I will be visiting europe during the next 40 days with
my girlfriend. We´ll be in the Assembly demoparty in Helsinki and in the
Chaos Communication Camp in Berlin and after that we´ll visit Brmlab. Maybe
we can get together with you if we are in Prague around the same time.

happy hacking,
Felipe Sanches
 (co-founder and current president of Garoa Hacker Clube, first brazilian
hackerpace)