[Brmlab] Brazilian Hackerspace member (pinball-hacker) visiting Prague

Cestmir Houska czestmyr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 16:25:26 CEST 2010

Welcome to our mailing list, Juca!

I just created the event page and updated the pinball table project page to
link to it. Although I would not call myself a "pinball geek", I like to
play the pinball computer games and am a big fan of Pinball Fantasies - so
maybe a "virtual enthusiast" would be more proper description :-)

I hope we'll manage to actually finish our physical space by November...

Czestmyr