[Brmlab] Brazilian Hackerspace member (pinball-hacker) visiting Prague

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Fri Sep 10 16:18:51 CEST 2010

  Hi!

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 05:55:22AM -0300, Felipe Sanches wrote:
> My name is Felipe Sanches (my nickname is "Juca"). I am from Brazil
> and I am starting a hackerspace in my city, São Paulo.
>
> I am going to visit Europe next November to attend the Mozilla
> Drumbeat Festival in Barcelona and then I'll visit some hackerspaces
> during November and I would like to visit Brmlab (because a pinball
> geek from your hackerspace has contacted me recently :-D).

  That is great! Looking forward to meeting you.

> I am looking for a place to stay in Prague. Is there anybody here who
> could offer me a couch to sleep from 27th November until 6th December ?

  It's a bit too far ahead for us to plan, but if noone else steps up,
it's very likely I will be able to. Even if not, I'm pretty sure we will
find someone else who could.

--
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
The true meaning of life is to plant a tree under whose shade