[Brmlab] Brazilian Hackerspace member (pinball-hacker) visiting Prague

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Fri Sep 10 10:55:22 CEST 2010

hello,

My name is Felipe Sanches (my nickname is "Juca"). I am from Brazil
and I am starting a hackerspace in my city, São Paulo.

I am going to visit Europe next November to attend the Mozilla
Drumbeat Festival in Barcelona and then I'll visit some hackerspaces
during November and I would like to visit Brmlab (because a pinball
geek from your hackerspace has contacted me recently :-D).

I am looking for a place to stay in Prague. Is there anybody here who
could offer me a couch to sleep from 27th November until 6th December ?

If you want to know more about me, here are photos of a homebrew
pinball machine I've been building from scratch in my home:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/felipesanches

And I am also a free software activist. I develop Inkscape and GNU LibreDWG.
I would be happy to talk about my projects at your hackerspace if you wish.

I think that it would be awesome if we could have a pinball hacking
workshop during my stay!

happy hacking,
Felipe "Juca" Sanches