[Brmlab] zajimava navsteva na pristim meetupu

Pavel Ruzicka ruza at ruza.eu
Wed Sep 8 09:44:45 CEST 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Date: 	Wed, 08 Sep 2010 09:24:23 +0200
From: 	sylvain <sylvain at pgiclub.com>
To: 	rada at brmlab.cz, dalibor.tomko at fleq.cz
Subject: 	[Rada] Membership request

Dobri den,

I just met with Dalibor Tomko who introduced me to your team.

I do electronics in Prague since many years, with few cool friends.

I own just about everything that is listed under "electronics" in your
wish list.

Including the oscilloscope and 6 quad cores, plus many Monitors and 6
projectors XL51 from Sanyo.

My principal occupation the last 15 years has been to hack hardware and
software from slot machines so to produce and market my own versions in
Europe and Asia. I know some very talented programmers and
electrotecnicians, especially in Ukraine, Romania, Slovenia and Israel.
Now we are converting our business to leasing Bio medical devices and
setting up a social business just like yours somewhere around Prague
also very soon.

I come with solid partners, like www.momentfactory.com
http://nomadindustries.tv <http://nomadindustries.tv/> or
www.ecohabitation.com

I will be at your meeting next week. I am mostly interested in finding a
few people who can handle Unity 3D game engine development.

Wish you good luck in your projects,

Kind regards,

Sylvain Audet
Service factory