[Brmlab] Fwd: [Hackerspace] [maltman23 at hotmail.com: RE: Slovakia visit]

Tomáš Mudruňka tomas at mudrunka.cz
Mon Sep 6 11:06:34 CEST 2010

me se libi tyhle 2:

tahle je kratka a asi by stalo za to aby se nam trochu predstavil:
-- 5-minute Lightning talk:  How I went from a depressed blob of a kid to
a jet-setting, public-speaking inventor who loves my life
tohle muze bejt zajimavy a urcite se tam zmini o tv-b-gone i brainmachine:
-- 60-minute (including Q&A):  How to make cool things with
microcontrollers (Microcontrollers 101)

peace