[Brmlab] Fwd: RE: mitch altman in bratislava,prague,bucharest

Pavel Ruzicka ruza at ruza.eu
Sun Sep 5 23:03:26 CEST 2010

-------- Original Message --------
From: 	Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com>
To: 	<ruza at ruza.eu>
CC: 	Stef Marsiske <stefan.marsiske at gmail.com>, <rada at brmlab.cz>
Subject: 	RE: mitch altman in bratislava,prague,bucharest
Date: 	Sun, 5 Sep 2010 13:55:09 -0700

Hello ruza,

I have put my schedule together. The date that will work for me for a
workshop at brmlab is Thursday, 16-September. Can that work for you?

If so, I will arrive in Prague on the 15th, do the workshop on the 16th,
and leave (for Budapest) on the 17th.

Is there someone who can put me up while in Prague? I am really easy. A
couch, floor space, 5-star hotel -- whatever!

Warm regards,
Mitch