[Brmlab] Laser Hacking #3

Pavol Rusnak stick at gk2.sk
Tue Dec 21 19:14:14 CET 2010

On 21/12/10 19:03, Felipe Sanches wrote:
> well... let me see the code. Perhaps I'm just confused. I guess you
> may have done a good job anyway.
> Can you generate a patch and send it to me?

I am also interested in seeing the code. Especially the simulator part.
I also wanted to do a rewrite - introduce one abstract class and its 3
implementations - Local, Remote and Simulator. Also always using
client-server architecture is not very good, because there is visible
difference in remote/local when drawing more complex scenes.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol Rusnak <stick at gk2.sk>