[Brmlab] Laser Hacking #3

Cestmir Houska czestmyr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 18:46:05 CET 2010

I rewrote the architecture of the whole system to be client-server based.
But I cannot commit my changes (see commandline dump below). Can someone
help me?

czestmyr at czestmyr:~/prog/python-gst/ld-commit$ svn ci -m "[...]"
Password for '(null)' GNOME keyring:
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: MKACTIVITY of '/svn/!svn/act/067e82eb-5442-4ae2-91b1-386acc666ee4':
authorization failed: Could not authenticate to server: rejected Basic
challenge (https://felipesanches.googlecode.com)

Cestmir