[Brmlab] Laser Hacking #3

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Tue Dec 14 16:47:43 CET 2010

I am writting a blogpost about the laser projector project and I need
some videos. Is it possible for you to shoot short videos (around 30
seconds or a minute) of these things, please?

* the simple vector drawing tool (run bedit.py and draw a bit)
* the wallburner (scerensaver) with bezier curves - it is example3.py

thanks,
Felipe Sanches