[Brmlab] Laser hacking #2

Pavol Rusnak stick at gk2.sk
Sun Dec 12 15:31:02 CET 2010

On 12/12/10 14:18, Felipe Sanches wrote:
> I hope you like it :-D

This is really cool!

I got an idea that we can combine SVG-edit with Laser control software.
SVG-edit is a tool I started to write some time ago, but now I am no
longer actively involved in. It is somewhat a clone of inkscape, but it
can run in any modern browser. It is also highly modular, so we can
create a special user interface (no fills allowed, only few selection of
colors, not all features enabled) and add a hook, which will be called
on every "Save Image" event and will send a new SVG image to the control
software. I will check the possibilities next time I am in brmlab
(Monday or Tuesday evening).

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol Rusnak <stick at gk2.sk>