[Brmlab] Pinball workshop / hosting in Prague

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Mon Dec 6 01:57:34 CET 2010

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 1:32 AM, Petr Baudis <pasky at ucw.cz> wrote:

>  Hi!
>  We are looking forward to meeting you, and glad you're going to stop
> by at brmlab!
>  Please use brmlab at brmlab.cz for communication instead of explicitly
> listing random e-mail addresses, though. :-)

yeah, I know... I tried subscribing. I actually receive messages that people
send to the list, but for some unknown reason my messages do not reach the
list. I get a message about list moderation saying that the list is

That's why I picked a few explicit email addresses. Just to make sure my
message would reach list members in time.