[Brmlab] Pinball workshop / hosting in Prague

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Mon Dec 6 01:32:07 CET 2010

  We are looking forward to meeting you, and glad you're going to stop
by at brmlab!

  Please use brmlab at brmlab.cz for communication instead of explicitly
listing random e-mail addresses, though. :-)

On Sun, Dec 05, 2010 at 03:41:50PM +0100, Felipe Sanches wrote:
> I've been trying to translate these messages from the mailing list into
> english by using "google translate" but it is very hard to understand. Could
> you please send me some messages in english? It would make it easier to sort
> out the details of my hosting in Prague (from december 6th until december
> 12th) and also would make it easier to define the time&date for our pinball
> hacking workshop at brmlab.

  We're assuming that Cestmir is in communication with you now and you
have all the contact details needed; someone volunteered to give you
a place to stay at and it seems the best time to have a more detailed
talk will be on Tuesday. (I hope someone knowing more details will
update the wiki and send out a real announcement!)

  (If you wish, a teaser on Monday would be cool too, but there is
another invited talk already scheduled so nothing longer than few
minutes will probably work.)

> PS: just in case you haven't seen it yet:
> http://jucablues.blogspot.com/2010/12/pinball-hacking-in-vienna-i-am.html

  Sweet! Please be aware that we hack in much humbler conditions in
brmlab for the time being. :-)

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
The true meaning of life is to plant a tree under whose shade
you will never sit.