[Brmlab] Hacktivity Ambassador Wanted

Pavel Ruzicka ruza at ruza.eu
Sun Aug 22 15:32:32 CEST 2010

Nechce se nekomu z vas jet na Hacktivity zadarmo a zpropagovat mimo jine
i brmlab? (Progressbaraci tam budou taky)

18.-19.9.2010 http://hacktivity.hu/

ruza

---
Hacktivity Ambassador Wanted!
by Hacktivity on Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 1:58pm

Dear Hacktivity Fans,

Free hacking and IT security knowledge for everybody!

This is our mantra, this is why we are in love with Hacktivity and why
we all are doing voluntary work for Hacktivity (yes we've got only one
part-time working assistant)

For the time being Hacktivity is the largest hacker conference in
Central and Eastern Europe. We would like to make more comfortable
visiting Hacktivity for your fellow countryman and to have more visitors
from your country also.
We are looking for each country one Hacktivity Ambassador.

What we expect from an HA:
- to help your fellow countryman visiting Hacktivity (helpful
information, help in native language, etc)
- to help find us the most cooool and smart geeks from your country to
be a speaker on Hacktivity
- sometimes to write bilingual posts on Hacktivity (Facebook)
- to promote Hacktivity in your country
- to help finding partners from your country (media partners, sponsors,
speakers, etc.)
- any other ideas are welcome

What we can't offer:
- money (sorry this is and will remain a low budget conference)

What we can offer
- 2 VIP tickets for Hacktivity
- free accommodation during Hacktivity
- invitation to the welcome party to meet with other Hacktivity Ambassadors
- access for Hacktivity Team webpage (to see in advance our plan,
speakers, programs...)
- the ability to form the Hacktivity and to make more confortable and
useful for your country

If you are interested to become a part of the Hacktivity Team, pls write
an email to: ambassador at hacktivity.com

bye bye
The Hacktivity Team