[Brmlab Announce] The first $100 3D Printer & Scanner!

Nathan Grayston marketing at peachyprinter.com
Sun Sep 22 05:26:32 CEST 2013

Hello fellow hackers, makers, and creators!

We have a very exciting project that we would love to share with you!  We
developed it out of our local Hackerspace - Saskatoon Techworks.  It is a
$100 3D Printer & Scanner, no catch it really works!  On top of that, it
uses freedom respecting open source hardware and software.  We just
launched the project on Kickstarter yesterday and we are excited to be
sharing this project with the rest of the world.

Have a look here:

The Peachy Printer - Kickstarter Campaign
Page<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/117421627/the-peachy-printer-the-first-100-3d-printer-and-sc>

The Peachy Printer - Indiegogo Campaign
Page<http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-peachy-printer-the-first-100-3d-printer-scanner?c=comments>

The Peachy Printer - Official Website <http://www.peachyprinter.com/>